|Album||The Fury of the Aquabats!|
Super Rad is the first track by the aquabats in 1997.
Lyrics[edit | edit source]
- I've got a small friend
- Who has a fat friend
- Who had a big friend
- Who gave birth to many friends.
- With our flashlights to the sky
- We waited for them to land.
- I got two tall friends
- Who know my small friend
- Who seem to have a problem with you.
- They got roman candles
- Bottle rockets for the vandals
- Who covered our lockers in glue.
- We're on our way, here we go!
- We're gonna take over!
- Set it off one last time.
- Here we come again.
- We were strangers
- And we were pilgrims;
- Role models of the family man,
- Pioneers and patriarchs,
- Patriots and matriarchs,
- Stinking up the promised land.
- Our little army
- We were commandos;
- Guerillas with decoder rings.
- We felt some opposition
- From some villains
- Who were wishing
- They could be cadets and kings.
- All systems go!
- Soon the world will know:
- The fury of attack -
- Feel the wrath of
- The Super Rad!
- Super Rad!
- Super Rad!
- Step off, homie...
- And if we die
- Before the battles through,
- Tell your mom, tell your dad
- We were Super Rad!
- (Chorus x2)
- All systems go
- As we step into the octagon.
- Feel the wrath of Mission code-name:
- Applesauce applesauce applesauce
Video[edit | edit source]
- "Super Rad!" 1997, directed by Bobcat Goldthwaite
- For More info, check the Super Rad! Video page.
Live Videos[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.